- Performing Arts
- TueSep19 F
- TueSep19 Catholic Athletes for Christ Meeting, Trenton
- TueSep19 Online Activity Registration Closes 8:00 PM
- WedSep20 12:12 Dismissal
- WedSep20 Faculty Meeting 12:30 PM to 1:30 PMBSA
- WedSep20 Booster Club Meeting 7:00 PMEck Center
- TueSep19 Girls Volleyball - Freshmen vs. Raritan (Away) 3:45 PMRaritan
- TueSep19 Girls Volleyball - Junior Varsity vs. Raritan (Home) 3:45 PMEck Center
- TueSep19 Girls Tennis - Varsity vs. Marlboro CANCELLED (Away) 3:45 PMMarlboro Swim Club
- TueSep19 After School Dance 3:00 PM to 4:00 PMFAPAB
- TueSep19 Choir Rehearsal 3:00 PM to 6:00 PMFAPAB
- WedSep20 After School Dance 1:00 PM to 2:00 PMFAPAB
Beginning September 27th, St. James and RBC will partner to offer a "Creative Movement" class to the St. James' pre-school and kindergarten classes.
Red Bank Catholic welcomes our newest Caseys as the Class of 2021 completed its two-day Freshman Orientation yesterday.
RBC Senior Catherine Curtin returned to Cuba this summer to continue her mission of using volleyball as a means of sharing friendship with girls in other countries.
On Saturday, June 17th a sold-out crowd of over 300 RBC alumni, friends and families filled the RBC Vincent J. Eck Student Center to celebrate the induction of the Red Bank Catholic Athletic Hall of Fame 2017 Class.
Congratulations to Quenton Nelson (RBC '14) for being named the top offensive lineman to watch heading into the season by NFL.com.